- There are more than 30 million Spanish-speakers in the United States
- Spanish is one of the most important languages in the world. Currently it is spoken by more than 300 million people worldwide
- It is the official language of 20 countries
- There are more than 30 countries or territories where Spanish is widely spoken
- By 2015, 8% of the world’s population will speak Spanish as their first language
- It allows you to access a wealth of history and culture that would remain outside your knowledge if you did not speak Spanish.
- It gives you a larger and more cosmopolitan worldview.
Tecun Uman Spanish School, The Difference is in the Experience
Back to top